Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hello~

Hello everyone! My name is Ted Chen. I come from Hsinchu city. I study in the Department of Information Management. In my free time, I love to fishing and watch movie. I enjoy playing computer games too. My favorite sport is swimming and mountain climbing. I am a Christian, so I go to church in Sunday and Saturday. When I have trouble, I pray to God and I am positive to figure out trouble. There are four people in my family, dad, mom, younger sister and me. I choose this subject because I want to enhance my English language ability.

2 comments:

  1. Hi~
    I'm Irene. Nice to meet you.
    It's happy to attending the same course with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ted! You are such an athlete and play lots of sports! Hope you are enjoying the course! If you got any problems, feel free to ask! :)

    ReplyDelete